COVID -19 VIRUS
It goes without saying that the health and safety of our members is paramount.
Regrettably and in light of the latest information re the corona virus programmes it has been decided to cancel our golf events as follows:
ADELAIDE METRO DIVISION VGA: Please see News Item "Important Update for June"
- GAMES RESUME AT MURRAY BRIDGE ON 3 AUG UNLESS FURTHER RESTRICTIONS ARE REIMPOSED.
- RIVERLAND TOUR - PLEASE VISIT THE RIVERLAND TOUR PAGE
The on line booking has been re-opened for the Murray Bridge game on August 3. If you want to play please visit the Bookings Page to make your booking or call the Bookings Officer. Given the fluid state of affairs subseqent games bookings on line will be re-opened as the situation demands.
ADELAIDE PLAINS & BAROSSA DIVISION VGA:
- GAMES RESUME AT PENFIELD ON 20 JULY BUT IS FULLY BOOKED
LOWER MURRAY & HILLS DIVISION VGA:
- WILL BE PICKING UP THE PROGRAMME AS SCHEDULED IN THE PROGRAMME BOOK.
- NO RESTRICTIONS EXCEPT FOR THE SOCIAL DISTANCING RULE - 1.5 METRES BETWEEN PEOPLE.
- THE NEXT GAME WILL BE HELD AT WILLUNGA ON 20 JULY. BYO LUNCH.
LOWER SOUTH EAST VGA:
- GAMES RESUME AT LUCINDALE ON 13 JULY
McLAREN DISTRICTS VGA:
- THE GAME SCHEDULED FOR THE VINES OF REYNELLA ON 27 JULY HAS BEEN REBOOKED AT
WILLUNGA AS SHOTGUN STARTS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THE VINES.
SAME TIME - 9.00AM HIT OFF AND SHOTGUN START.
MID NORTH DIVISION VGA:
- ALL GAMES SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
NORTHERN YORKE PENINSULA VGA:
- GAMES RESUME AT KADINA ON 23 JULY
RIVERLAND DIVISION VGA:
- GAMES RESUME AT LOXTON ON 13 JULY
SA NORTHERN DIVISION VGA:
- GAMES RESUME AT CRYSTAL BROOK ON 14 JULY
SOUTHERN DIVISION VGA:
- ALL FUTURE GAMES SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
SOUTHERN YORKE PENINSULA VGA:
- START OF 2020 WINTER SEASON CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
VGSA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
- DEFERRED FROM 21 MAY TO 17 SEPTEMBER - SEE "CHAMPIONSHIPS" PAGE FOR ENTRY CONDITIONS AND ENTRY FORM
Would you please note your programme books accordingly - the programme on the website has been updated.
The situation will continue to be monitored and advice issued regarding future programmed events as the current situation demands.