VETERANS GOLF SA 2020 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
Hosted by Mid North Veterans Golfers Association Inc
at CLARE GOLF CLUB
Thursday 17 September 2020
Event will have a shotgun start at 10am.
Players to report to starter before 9.30 am
Lunch will be provided during round
TROPHY ORDER ( Only one major trophy per player.)
State Champion Gross
A Grade Gross Runner Up, and Third
Each of B and C Grades Gross – Winners, Runner Up, and Third
Each of A, B and C Grades Stableford – Winners, Runner Up, and Third
Womens Stableford Winner, Runner Up and Third. If there are less than 20 womens entries there will be a mixed gender competition.
Maximum playing handicaps Men 36 Woman 45
There will also be a Stableford competition on Friday 22nd May, Shotgun start at 10am for anyone who wishes to extend their stay in the beautiful Clare Valley.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entrance fee of $25 must be paid at the time of entry with the entry form (or a copy of same).
2. Entries will close on Thursday 23rd April 2020. Entries will only be accepted if on this form or electronically. The Tournament Committee reserves the right to decline any entry without stating its reason and to accept entries after the closing date.
3. Entrants must be a financial member of a Veteran Golfers Association affiliated with Veterans Golf S.A. To be eligible, the member must have competed in at least three recognized competitions conducted by a Veteran Golfers Association affiliated with Veterans Golf S.A. in the twelve months prior to the date of this event.
4. Entries will be limited to 144 players. In the event of more than 144 entries being received, the Tournament Committee may establish a reserve list, and refund any not accepted. No refund will be made to those who withdraw after the closing date.
5. Players will NOT be advised of tees by mail. All players must report to the starter before 9.30 am to confirm attendance and avoid disqualification.
6. All players must conform to the dress code laid down by Veterans Golf SA.
7. In the event of a tie or ties in any events, the winner will be determined by the recommended Golf Australia Count Back Method.
8. The Rules of Golf, as adopted by R & A Rules Limited, will apply together with any local rules made by the Clare Golf Club.
9. The Tournament Committee will control the event. Protests must be made in writing to the Tournament Committee within 15 minutes of the completion of the player’s round. Any decision of the Committee will be accepted as binding.
10. Grades will be decided to even out the numbers in each grade